Search squid archive

Replay Auth

Hello,

I'm trying to use squid with two identifications mode, first digest and second basic, all works without problem except one point

auth_param basic credentialsttl 1 hours

The proxy never claim the username and pass after 1 hour, so I found no way for forcing the replay with digest
squid stop and start are also without effect (I guess that the browser replay automatically is credential).
I should wait that the user close his browser ...

Thanks

Regards