Search squid archive

Squid box with NAT for ping command

XP client<-------->inside
eth0<------------squid----------->eth1(outside)<----------->internet
above is my network flow.
i successfully deployed a basic squid with few rules in proxy mode
only (no transparent at all) but now for troubleshooting purposes i
would be needing to ping my ISP gateway from my XP client now i need
to NAT only ICMP traffic through with i can verify my connectivity
with the ISP via PING from client. i can successfully ping the gateway
from SQUID box.

Thank you,

MYK