Search squid archive

Squid - Read Error

Dear ,

I am getting following error on my squid box

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.google.com/

The following error was encountered:

* Read Error

The system returned:

(104) Connection reset by peer

An error condition occurred while reading data from the network. Please retry
your request.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

I am not sure where to begin to look!  I've cleared the cache and reviewed the
config file.  I am at a loss.  Nothing changed and it's been working for years!

And one more thing, we can access other web sites. And some of the web sites I
am getting this message after some time its working

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again for any help