Search squid archive

Allow downloading EXE files from specific site only

Hi List,

We been running Squid Proxy 3.0 for 1 year now and there were some issues
wherein some of our clients PC need to be allowed to download *.EXE files
from specific site (e.g. autodesk.com website). Since we already BLOCKED
files including downloading EXE files from our squid config, is there any
way we can allow not blocking EXE files from specific website or domain?

I appreciate your help in advance.

Regards,
Malvin