Search squid archive

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: squid_kerb_auth problem

nickcx wrote:
hi, I'm brand new to linux, squid etc as of 10 days ago but have got my squid 3
stable 20 authenticating my users using NTLM. I'm now trying out Kerberos. I
have followed all the steps in this post and everything seem set up ok
(tests, kvno, klist etc), however my W7 IE8 client repeatedly prompts for a
username and fails.
Could you direct me to the best place to check for log file entries to try
to diagnose where the problem exists? Squid Access.log just shows 407
requests for the client.

Thanks in advance, nickcx

cache.log contains the administrative and debugging messages produced by Squid. You can set debug_options directive in squid.conf to display mre or less information, targeted at certain things. Default installs run at either ALL,0 (critical only) or ALL,1 (important notices/warnings). IIRC the debug output from auth helpers about their problems comes in at level 1.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.15