Search squid archive

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: squid_kerb_auth problem

Jose Lopes wrote:
Hi Markus,

I have already defined Windows Server as WINS and DNS for windows client.
I check again the messages between IE8 and Windows Server and I verify
there are AS-REQ, AS-REP, TGS-REQ and TGS-REP packages (for non domain
member).

To me, seems like the API SSPI, that firefox use,  first try NTLM and
second try kerberos. But firefox deny the second try.
And i don't know how to sort  out this problem.

Regards
Jose

Have the Firefox people been notified with the information you have gathered so far?

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.15