Search squid archive

Re: Pb with Microsoft Integrated Login and Squid 3.1

NOGUES Jean-Marc (EURIWARE) wrote:
Hi,

I have managed to make the clients connect directly the web server (so no proxy in the middle ..)
What I am seing in the same session is this :(according that  by "auth-missing" you mean an "HTTP 401 Unauthorized" ?)

CLIENT: request (post)
WEB: 401 auth-missing (Negociate)
CLIENT: request (post) +auth (Negociate) +keepalive WEB: 200 Okay CLIENT: request (post) + keepalive WEB: 401 auth-missing (Negociate) CLIENT: request (post) +auth+ (Negociate) + keepalive WEB: 200 Okay CLIENT: request (post) + keepalive WEB: 401 auth-missing (Negociate) .. and so on ..

Ouch. Definitely a bug in the browser then.

- The remote site is here a Publigen site , but this pb generally occurs with Sharepoint sites which also require Integrated Authentication .

- So user data has to be sent twice ( not very good for the bandwith ... ) - Value of Authorisation header is "Negociate" (Kerberos I presume ..)

I will try soon with another browser than IE .
(actually all browsers  are and IE 6.0.2900.2180_xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254 crypt=128 bits

Regards,

Jm Nogues

I've heard a lot of grumbles from many different web people about IE6 in particular who love other releases. You may find this problem fixed in later releases of IE.

Amos