Search squid archive

RE: Pb with Microsoft Integrated Login and Squid 3.1

Hi,

I have managed to make the clients connect directly the web server (so no proxy in the middle ..)

What I am seing in the same session is this :(according that  by "auth-missing" you mean an "HTTP 401 Unauthorized" ?)

CLIENT: request (post)
WEB: 401 auth-missing (Negociate)
CLIENT: request (post) +auth (Negociate) +keepalive
WEB: 200 Okay
CLIENT: request (post) + keepalive
WEB: 401 auth-missing (Negociate)
CLIENT: request (post) +auth+ (Negociate) +  keepalive
WEB: 200 Okay
CLIENT: request (post) + keepalive
WEB: 401 auth-missing (Negociate)

.. and so on ..

- The remote site is here a Publigen site , but this pb generally occurs with Sharepoint sites which also require Integrated Authentication .

- So user data has to be sent twice ( not very good for the bandwith ... )
- Value of Authorisation header is "Negociate" (Kerberos I presume ..)

I will try soon with another browser than IE .
(actually all browsers  are and IE 6.0.2900.2180_xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254 crypt=128 bits

Regards,

Jm Nogues