To: "Enrique" <enrique@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 10:28 AM
Subject: Re:  various squid instances on same server

Yes, you can, more info: http://wiki.squid-cache.org/MultipleInstances

I've running 3 different instances on the same server with different
authentication modes and it's working fine. But I just change the
port, I don't use different ips

2009/8/10 Enrique <enrique@xxxxxxxxx>:
i can install various squid instances on same server?
for example: i wnat to some users one squid response by someip:8080 port
and external ip A
ACL, directives etc...
Other squid response to users otherip:3128 and external ip B
somes times happen when some users is downloading a file from megaupload,
rapidshare ... i can't not
now i can configure somes ip addres to my squid proxy and downloading files
from thas sites them megaupload will see other ip