Search squid archive

Re: user problem

espoire20 wrote:
Matt Harrison-3 wrote:
espoire20 wrote:
have a small problem with squid in access list, I need to block an IP
address
of a machine does not connect to internet even if it has the address of
the
proxy and port in the Internet option is that it is possible ? because I have some person who installs firefox mozzila he put the
address
of the proxy and the port it connects or it connects with a user of
another
person i use this but not working : acl user1 src 10.60.6.7 httpd_access deny user1
Try it with

http_access deny user1

HTH

Matt

excuse me i mean http not httpd but not working

I will explain you, I blocked internet for everyone ,if anyone wants
internet I add the proxy address and port in the explorer but I need blocked
IP address not to access the internet even if it adds proxy ip and port in
the explorer

what we can do ???

Share the rest of your config (preferably without comments and blank lines), or read the FAQ on ACLs (http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl). You are likely allowing the traffic somewhere before the deny statement.

many thanks

Chris