Search squid archive

Re: user problem

espoire20 wrote:
have a small problem with squid in access list, I need to block an IP address
of a machine does not connect to internet even if it has the address of the
proxy and port in the Internet option is that it is possible ? because I have some person who installs firefox mozzila he put the address
of the proxy and the port it connects or it connects with a user of another
person i use this but not working : acl user1 src 10.60.6.7 httpd_access deny user1

Try it with

http_access deny user1

HTH

Matt