Search squid archive

user problem

have a small problem with squid in access list, I need to block an IP address
of a machine does not connect to internet even if it has the address of the
proxy and port in the Internet option is that it is possible ?

because I have some person who installs firefox mozzila he put the address
of the proxy and the port it connects or it connects with a user of another
person

i use this but not working :

acl user1 src 10.60.6.7
httpd_access deny user1

but if he put the proxy ip and port in the firefox he can connect

can you help me please

many thanks