Search squid archive

Re: users bypassing rules.. Help!?

I had the same problem,
and after some discussion with the experts
I believe there's nothing we can do to block user
for using another http-proxy-service.
The best thing I can do is to add "proxy" phrase
in my regex, it blocks many http-proxy-service.

and because my ISP is in Indonesia,
user will have a severe performance when they're using
such http-proxy-service since most of them are located in US
:-)

Nyoman Bogi Aditya Karna
       IM Telkom
 http://imtelkom.ac.id