Search squid archive

Re: Can I have ACL rules to control order of sites expired from squid 3 cache?

londoner1@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible (maybe via ACL rules) to say that a given domain or ip address always be expired from the cache LAST,no matter how many times you visit the site?

I want to keep my intranet pages in the cache at all times.

You need to update the Intranet server to set long expiry times. Expires up to 1 year in the future are kept by all behaving proxies and browsers.

Use refresh_pattern to extend the storage minimums for unknown content.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.8