Search squid archive

Can I have ACL rules to control order of sites expired from squid 3 cache?

Hi,

Is it possible (maybe via ACL rules) to say that a given domain or
ip address always be expired from the cache LAST,no matter how many
times you visit the site?

I want to keep my intranet pages in the cache at all times.

Regards

londoner1

--
Click here for great quotes from top international movers!
 http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/BLSrjkqhoPWxGJ8DMcRWCc79oSEfgHLL85YVMoSQ0jB2QNhnjiL9JQ21eAQ/