Search squid archive

Re: squid never asks for authentication

Amos Jeffries wrote:
Chris Robertson wrote:

The wiki is misleading on this. http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ProxyAuthentication

Thanks for finding that. Clarified a bit and moved the page to where it should be.
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Authentication

Amos

I would request that you leave some kind of redirection page at http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ProxyAuthentication, as I (for one) have linked to that URL numerous times in past emails... While its new location does show up in the list of pages with similar names (near the bottom), it is a shame to uproot it so completely.

Chris