Search squid archive

Need some help

Hi

  I need some help in configuration or some snippet to help me in
configuring squid to cache frequently downloaded non static file from
my application. each file has a different ID. I am totally new to this
squid configuration, any help provided is deeply appreciated.

Also the url will be something like this which downloads the pdf file.
The PDF documents I mentioned are big and they need to be retrieved
everytime from database whenever user requests, and we have quite a
volume of users and their requests for these documents hence we
thought of caching these frequently requested/downloaded pdf documents
and the less frequent ones are either flushed out of cache and the
ones which are not requested should not be cached.

         I hope I made some sense. The following is the example URL.

http://testg.org/intn4/download.action?fTId=159501

1) I need to configure this first on windows box.
2) what are all the commands I should be looking at to configure.
3) logging and also any permissions needed