Search squid archive

Re: Recommended Store Size

Nyamul Hassan wrote:
Thank you Chris for your valualbe info. Sorry about asking the "should I increase store size" question. It was a bit on the "duh" side. :)

Is there a measurement inside the squid counters that tells me the bytes of data transferred?

I use the SCALAR log analyzer (http://scalar.risk.az/) as part of my log rotation. It's quite processor intensive, but gives lots of useful info.

Like you said it was 150GB for a day for your setup. I was wondering where to see this in Squid.

Regards
HASSAN

Chris