Search squid archive

Different Auth methods depending who

HI Squids,

I wonder to know if it is possible to tell squid to let some auth-methods
depending Browser.  We have as a security policy to use digest, the fact is
that some clients are not digest-aware.  Such as pidgin, so I wonder if we
detect "pidging id string" we may let he to use basic-auth just and only for
pidging, all other browsers must use digest.

Any idea,

Regards,

LD