From: Adrian Chadd [mailto:adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 April 2008 18:28
To: Callum Millard
Cc: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Squid won't load certain pages.

On Wed, Apr 09, 2008, C. Ham wrote:
> NO they don't seem to, but then I haven't got the patience to test
them
> all.  Then again, being as it seems to happen at the tcp layer, then I
> wouldn't have thought the page would have mattered.

Thats why I asked. If you see differences at the TCP layer for just one
page then I would be worried. :)

Ok, so if -everything- to the wiki server is failing for you I'd grab
out wireshark and some paper/pencils and start tracing the TCP state
engine. You may find that some device (firewall, router?) is unhappy
with something - eg the order of TCP options (which just bit FreeBSD-7
in their TCP code reshuffle..) - and you'll want to compare the
TCP establishment dump from this to a known working setup to see
whats different.

adrian