Search squid archive

Re: delay pool question: how about a timeout variable?

Well, the big thing here is that you're using delay pools in a manner which
it wasn't intended. Its not a quota system, its a method of restricting
instantaneous transfer speeds.

That said, it would be useful to be able to modify bucket values automatically
via some sort of cachemgr-like interface (both increasing and decreasing the
buckets.)

Since I've got my fingers dirty in the Squid-2 delay pools, hit me up privately
for more details if you're interested.

Adrian