Search squid archive

Re: Detecting and blocking child proxy servers

On Tuesday 24 July 2007 12:56, Tek Bahadur Limbu wrote:
> Is this possible? In other words, I want my proxy servers to detect
> squid or other proxy severs which are being used or operated by others
> besides me.

May it is bepossible:
- if you know your network you can use header x_forwarded_for to detect
unknown networks.
- if you wont to allow only your proxy servers use http_access directive with
acl which contains only your proxy's
- try something like this:
	acl  myproxy req_header Via MyProxy
	http_access allow myproxy