Search squid archive

Re: Solaris 10, Squid-2.6.stable13

Yes... actually I just figured this out. Once I put the server on a FQDN, everything worked and so fast...!!!

I'm running on a Sun E420R server w/4GB RAM 4x450MHz UltraSparcII cpu's.

I can't believe how blazing it is ;) All the other features I compiled in are working as well. I'm using:
postgresql v8.0.1
unixODBC v2.2.12
openldap v2.3.35

Sweet guys... thanks. If anyone has any questions, on how I integrated all of these things let me know and I'll try to help.

G'night.