Search squid archive

Re: Solaris 10, Squid-2.6.stable13

That very well could be DNS related. When I don't set the "visible_host" and I attempt to create the cache, squid complains about needing to set the visible_host parameter. The squid server sits behind a cisco router, so it doesn't have a FQDN, only a relative and private name.

Do you have any recommendations, my dns servers ns1 and ns2.linuxlouis.net resolve correctly for all of the external Internet known domains I serve, but again the inside system bandaboo1 doesn't have a FQDN.

Any ideas?