Search squid archive

Re: complete AD integration of squid

If a user belongs to a group called SQUID-MANAGERS on the ADS, can he
get manager internet privileges through squid? I mean I would define the
policy for the group SQUID-MANAGERS in squid. The purpose of doing this
would be that I do not need to update squid config files regularly and
SQUID-<POLICY> rights a given/revoked when I UserID is created/deleted.
What do you mean by "define the policy for the group SQUID-MANAGERS" ? It is possible to have different user groups that are defined on the AD and use these in squid config ACLS. What you cannot do is change the ACLs themselves without touching the config file.

Yours,
Jakob Curdes