Search squid archive

Squid account synchronization

I am running squid 2.5 stable 9.  Is there anyway with LDAP I can sync
accounts with my windows domain?  In addition to that I want to be able to
have users account info passed to proxy without forcing them the "sing in".
I have a group policy that configures their Internet Explorer to use proxy
server, but wanted to know if using either the automatic configuration
script can work.  Basic question...  Is this possible?

Victor