Search squid archive

Squid don't hit cache with Firefox

Hi! I've a problem with Squid and requests from Firefox (and I think
with all Gecko based)...Pages have all cache-control set and using IE in
the log appears HIT in the cache every time there is a cache copy of the
page, that's so good; using Firefox there are a lot of MISS even if I
look for the same page like Firefox requests a free copy of this
request. Has anyone thi problem? Is it a bug or just a work mode of
Firefox? Is it possible to force using cache before doing another request?

Many thanks
Daniel