Search squid archive

Squid as frontend for internal servers and as proxy for internal users

Hi all!

I have Squid 2.6 running as a proxy for my internal users and everything
works just great. Now I want to use the same Squid as a http accellerator to
access the servers that run our web site and web mail also. How do I
configure Squid to accomplish that? I already tried to find sample configs
with google, but none of them helped me whatsoever.

TIA

Bert.