Search squid archive

Re: AW: Re: URL's that begins with a minus

Hi,

	(again) please don't top post.

On 07 Feb 2006, at 03:26 PST, <Werner.Rost@xxxxxx> <Werner.Rost@xxxxxx> wrote:

What does

   nslookup http://-kol.deviantart.com/

tell you?

Mit freundlichem Gruß/Yours sincerely
Werner Rost
GMT-FIR - Netzwerk

ZF Boge Elastmetall GmbH
Friesdorfer Str. 175, 53175 Bonn, Deutschland/Germany
Telefon/Phone +49 228 3825 - 420
Telefax/Fax +49 228 3825 - 398
werner.rost@xxxxxx