Search squid archive

Re: Files are not cached

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005, Michael Groys wrote:

It works fine with one exception - it doesn't cache responses from the
queries sent directly to the local server. The queries sent to the parent proxy
are cached correctly.
I tried different things but nothing helps.
(If I remove the line above, the queries to local servers are cached,
but then I can not access external servers)

Maybe you need an always_direct telling your Squid that the local servers are local and that the parent should not be used for accessing these.

Regards
Henrik