Search squid archive

RE: Web Site Authentication

Cut for bevity.  Here's a thread that should put some light on the subject:
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200406/0542.html

Choice quotes:
"NTLM authentication cannot be used with web proxy by Microsoft design."

and

"In Squid 2.5 there is a code section that blocks NTLM web authentication and get to you an authentication failure."

Chris