Search squid archive

Problems Visualizing ASP Pages behind squid proxy

Hello,
I have a SmoothWall server between the internet & my network. I can't visualize the contents for CERTAIN aspx pages when using Iexplore 6.0. However, when I connect the Pcs directly to the ISP line, I have no problem visualizing the pages. Also, when squid is not active, I can view the pages without complication. Any thoughts ? Thanks in advance.

Consigue aquí las mejores y mas recientes ofertas de trabajo en América Latina y USA: http://latam.msn.com/empleos/