Search squid archive

RE: Caching Only Server - Without Proxying

You might be interested in checking out this thread...

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200507/0109.html

This thread has a lot of semantics about transparent vs. intercepting proxies, but also has suggestions on how to do what you want...

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200505/0647.html

Chris