Search squid archive

[squid-users] Caching local webpage

Hi all,

Im am just wondering, my cache server is working fine (Squid-2.5.stable7 with patches) I test it using a certain webpage, on access.log the result is either mem_hit or tcp_hit so I know that the cache is working and the page I visited was cache. Now I have a local Web Server (Apache 2.0.47) When Im accsssing the page it says direct/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, and the the log always says, tcp_miss.

Is it only the never_direct and always_direct line in squid that I need to touch.

Thank you very much,

wennie