Search squid archive

[squid-users] Loading of Java applets

I have a Solaris SPARC server with Solaris 8 OS and Squid 2.5 Stable10 installed acting as a proxy server and users can only access web applications via this server. However my client PC is having slow response when trying to access an application which load java applets thru this squid proxy server. It takes almost 50sec for the applets to be loaded on the client PC. However if the same client PC access the application directly, there is no such slowness problem. Kindly advise what could be the likely cause of the slowness. Thank you.

Get cheap fares online with MSN Travel http://www.msn.com.sg/travel/