Search squid archive

[squid-users] Porn Ban... Custom Failure URL... Newbie :-)

Hi Guys,

I've recently started to use FreeBSD, and Squid. I a newbie! A friend helped
me to install everything. I'm using WebMin to help me with squid etc. I
can't seem to get squid to block porn sites? I've physically added in a
couple under "Access Control", but to no avail, everything just keeps coming
through? I've created a custom "Failure URL" that I want to pop up as soon
as someone goes to one of the pre defined porn sites? Could anyone perhaps
help me? Maybe just point me in the right direction?

1. I want to block porn.
2. I want my custom failure page to pop up, when someone goes to a blocked
page.

Thx in advance!