Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] NTLM is or isn't built?

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, Oliver Hookins wrote:

Yes I realised after a while that the --enable-auth was not specified for NTLM. I'm sure this was a design decision but is it not reasonable to think if you are compiling any one of the NTLM authenticators that the NTLM auth should be compiled in?

The intention was that NTLM should have been enabled in that rpm, but I didn't notice it wasn't when publishing the rpm.

Regards
Henrik