Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] NTLM is or isn't built?

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, Oliver Hookins wrote:

I'm setting up another machine with Squid 2.5STABLE7, this time from the Mara Systems RPM on Redhat 8.0. If you take the output of squid -v, it looks like NTLM is compiled in.

For some reason NTLM is not enabled in in that RPM.

Will try to prepare a new RPM with NTLM enabled once STABLE8 is out. Until then modify the spec file to include the proper --enable-auth=.. option and rebuild the RPM on your system.

I am currently buzy with quality checks of the 2.5.STABLE8 release and other tasks.

Regards
Henrik