Search squid archive

[squid-users] How to configure squid to abort redirection for for URL that contain "&", "?" or "="

Dear all,

  I read from somewhere

since I have added a abort redirection in squid conf file for URL that
contain "&", "?" or "=", viralator seems to work much better.

I wish to know how to configure squid conf file to abort redirection for URL that contain & ? or =.

Please teach me how to do that, because I want my viralator to work with Squid.
Thanks a lot for any assistance!

Regards
Yong