发件人: "Frediano Ziglio"<freddy77@xxxxxxxxx>;
发送时间: 2023年7月12日(星期三) 晚上7:26
收件人: "人宗道首"<928003896@xxxxxx>;
抄送: "spice-devel"<spice-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
主题: Re: [Spice-devel] How does SPICE display the desktop data processed by Nvidia vGPU?

Il giorno mer 12 lug 2023 alle ore 09:37 人宗道首 <928003896@xxxxxx> ha scritto:

> Hello,
> The link you provided is also available on the official website, and I have also found it. However, there are few comments and it is still difficult to understand. Is there any technical manual or document other than those provided on the official website that can help me make coding modifications to SPICE?

Not much updated but you can find some base overall at
https://www.spice-space.org/developers.html, probably you have already
seen them.

Frediano

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]