=?gb18030?b?u9i4tKO6ICBIb3cgZG9lcyBTUElDRSBkaXNw?==?gb18030?q?lay_the_desktop_data_processed_by_Nvidia_vGPU=3F?=

Hello,
The link you provided is also available on the official website, and I have also found it. However, there are few comments and it is still difficult to understand. Is there any technical manual or document other than those provided on the official website that can help me make coding modifications to SPICE?

发件人: "Frediano Ziglio"<freddy77@xxxxxxxxx>;
发送时间: 2023年7月10日(星期一) 下午4:07
收件人: "人宗道首"<928003896@xxxxxx>;
抄送: "spice-devel"<spice-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
主题: Re: [Spice-devel] How does SPICE display the desktop data processed by Nvidia vGPU?

Il giorno dom 9 lug 2023 alle ore 01:45 人宗道首 <928003896@xxxxxx> ha scritto:

> HI,
> Thank you for your reply .
> If I use SPICE - Streaming Agent, how do I transfer the captured guest desktop image to the client through SPICE sever's display channel? Can my mouse clicks or keyboard input from the client side to the guest side operate normally through the SPICE - Streaming Agent?

The streaming agent is responsible to carry video information from
guest to SPICE server which will then relay them to the clients.
Client and mouse will continue to work (they use separate SPICE
channels). The protocol between the streaming agent and the server is
detailed in https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice/spice-protocol/-/blob/master/spice/stream-device.h.
You can also look at the streaming agent code for usage.

> Additionally, if using the SPICE - Streaming Agent, will there be two screens displayed on the client side? (Streaming Agent and QXL display one each) If so, can we only display one screen and use it normally like a remote desktop?

The idea is not to replace QXL which will work, but to add displays
for additional cards (like the Nvidia vGPU).

> Finally, is there a detailed Technical documentation of the source code of the QXL driver? There are few comments in the source code. I can't understand the specific meaning

Linux one https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/latest/source/drivers/gpu/drm/qxl
or Windows one https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice/win32/qxl-wddm-dod
? I don't think there's much documentation about them.

> I hope you can give me some help. Thank you very much.

Frediano

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]