Re: attaching a USB device by libusb_device or libusb_device_handle on Android

Hi Frediano, Uri, and Marc-Andre,

Just wanted to revive the discussion on this topic and see whether you
need anything more for this merge request:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice/spice-gtk/-/merge_requests/95

Thanks!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]