QXL-WDDM-DOD v0.4-1 released

> Try by myself the FlexVDI driver. Yes, the problem is client/server mouse.
> With FlexVDI, even with our agent installed client mouse is working.
> Stopping the agent make even FlexVDI mouse slow (is easy to see the issue increasing
> the network latency).
> Not tried to change in our driver EnablePointer.
>
> Frediano

Interresting.
I made an experiment to reproduce your statements.
When I just tried a Win10/x86 guest on F23/x64 host with virtmanager/spice and qemu-2.7.0,
guest having spice-guest-tools 1.00 and FlexVDI driver on top,
Mouse was normal-fast together with Spice VDServer and VDAgent running,
but Mouse was _still_ fast when I stopped VDServer and VDAgent.

Mouse is always slow with any non-FlexVDI wddm driver.

What have I misunderstood ?

Regards,

Thorsten