Re: Access to older 64-bit sparcs for developers

David, is that an XVR-100 or something newer? Mine doesn't work with
my Gentoo installation currently beyond the console... if so what
Distro/Release are you on? Maybe I can match to that and get it
working.

Also, as far as "scope" what someone does at work is obvious subject
to different "scope" than everyone working with and on Linux at large
heh... having an open minded view of what is going on kernel wise you
will undoubtedly go a long way to preventing you from being
blindsided.

Chase