Re: Access to older 64-bit sparcs for developers

"and testing on old ultrasparcs seems to be one of the issues."

Testing on old hardware is important... because there are differences
and stuff breaks. I still haven't figured out how to get an X server
going on my Ultra45 for instance... perhaps fbdev but that is
decidedly bleh. It's happily running Gentoo and my Homepage etc in the
meantime...

I can provide access to just about any 32bit hardware except
TurboSparc (working on that ;-) ), an Ultra 1E, 10, U45 and T2000, for
anyone wanting to dork around with that as well.... on a 100/10 link.
I don't have a fancy setup to power cycle them at the moment though I
can easily wire up serial consoles. I could stick a Radeon RX560 in
the U45 if someone wants to try getting mesa + X11 acceleration
working on Sparc64 on that specific hardware at least.

Chase