Re: Dropping sparc32 for lenny

From: Mark Fortescue <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:10:25 +0100 (BST)

> I apear to have mis-understood somthing here.
> In 2.6.20.7 MAINTAINERS file, the sparc32 maintainer is William L. Irwin.
> Is this different from an active kernel maintainer?

Except he hasn't had the time to actually do anything in at least the
last half a year or so.  I've made more fixes to the sparc32 tree than
he has.

If you've been following this list and the sparc32 port at all you'd
know this.  Just spitting out some reference to the MAINTAINERS file
without any substance to back it up is just an uninformed straw-man on
your part.
-