Re: [Systems] Re: Oops in tcp_sendmsg on T[12]000

Hi,

I have been working on the same server/issue as Mike. We have found that
our kernel without Netfilter support does not have this issue, but the
moment you enable it in the kernel config this bug is triggered.
Attached are the two kernel configs. The only difference is
CONFIG_NETFILTER=y

Kernel version: 2.6.21-rc2

Let me know if I can send you anymore information.

--Narayan Newton