Re: tone detection

Hi Jan,

following your line of thought I inspected the silence durations which as you point out are very precise.

I used ffmpeg to plot the silences and one [ the last ] has a unique value.

once I have this point which is different in each file because of streaming delay variation, I can trim the audio.

again I used ffmpeg which I think is what sox uses anyway.

the out cue point being human has a little more hysteresis [slop]

I am getting perfect results 100% for the opening and 92% for the closings.

Which is as good as it was when we did these things live.

Thanks for your input.

regards

Robert