Re: Reduce distortion?

Hello Rudolfo,

you wrote:
> > > [distorted audio: how to clean?]
> > [Try https://cplaguna-audio.github.io/ClipAway/]
> Thanks you, Thomas...  At the address you report, I don't manage
> to load my example...  I click onto `Load example' but nothing
> happens...  And also the other buttons, all inactive for me...
> Strange...

Hmm.  I opened the site in my browser (Firefox). When you click the
"Load Example" button some distorted demo file is loaded.  You can
declip it by pressing the "Declip" button.

I also managed to drag and drop a short wav file into the input area and
get it declipped.

So in principle this site seems to be working. Maybe you have to check
the audio format (I used WAV).

	Best regards,

                Thomas