Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: merging mono files

On 2016-12-14 15:27, Dr. Mark Bugeja MD wrote:
> I have run the other script this time for all the related files ie the
> L & R for main and 3 release files and the merged main and 3 releases.
>
> Midline amplitude:     0.020637
> Mean    norm:          0.003155
> Mean    amplitude:     0.000002

Which file were these first listed results for?

Which of your files are the ones that show the PCM format error, and
which seem
to be ok?

Also, you said you'd run the script (it's not a script, it's just a
single command
- a script is something with a series of commands in it) for "the L & R
for main
and 3 release files and the merged main and 3 releases." which I thought
would be
main (2 files, L&R), 3 releases (6 files, ie 3 sets of L&R), merged main
(1 stereo
file), merged releases (3 stereo files) in other words 12 commands and
results...
but you've only included 9 results.

And there should be 12 sets of soxi commands and results.

Do you get any other error messages?

Will any, or all, of these files load into other software, eg - if you
have it -
Audacity?

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own